Saturday, April 24, 2010

Possible Reconfiguration of my Ork List

This was my previous 1500 Ork list that I was planning to bring to the summer GTs:

HQ
[103] Big Mek w/ Shokk Attack Gun, Bosspole, Ammo Runt
[103] Big Mek w/ Shokk Attack Gun, Bosspole, Ammo Runt

Elites
[225] 15 Lootas
[225] 15 Lootas

Troops
[170] 20 Ork Boyz w/ 2 Big Shootas; Nob w/ Power Klaw, Bosspole
[170] 20 Ork Boyz w/ 2 Big Shootas; Nob w/ Power Klaw, Bosspole
[49] 13 Gretchin + Runtherd
[49] 13 Gretchin + Runtherd

Heavy Support
[135] 3 Killa Kanz w/ Grotzookas
[135] 3 Killa Kanz w/ Grotzookas
[135] 3 Killa Kanz w/ Grotzookas

Total: 1499 Points

This is my revised list:

HQ
[225] Ghazhkull Thrakka

Elite
[225] 15 Lootas
[225] 15 Lootas

Troops
[190] 25 Boyz w/ Sluggas & Choppas; Nob w/ Power Klaw, Bosspole
[190] 25 Boyz w/ Sluggas & Choppas; Nob w/ Power Klaw, Bosspole
[40] 10 Gretchin + Runtherd

Heavy Support
[135] 3 Killa Kans w/ Grotzookas
[135] 3 Killa Kans w/ Grotzookas
[135] 3 Killa Kans w/ Grotzookas

Total: 1500 Points


The new list gets rid of the Shokk Attack Guns (they were useless for me) and adds more assault capability with Ghazzie and the large choppa boy squads. The new list has better anti-mech because of Ghazhkull, while still retaining the anti-infantry cheesiness of the Grotzookas. By the way, 'zookas are amazing. They absolutely slaughter any type of infantry, and with STR6 and multiple shots they make rhinos very uncomfortable.

So I'm gonna be testing this version of the list out and I'll see how it goes. I've played it twice so far with one win and one draw. Opinions?

7 comments:

  1. I don't see any other ways to contact you, I hope this way can work. I'm trying to set up a wargaming blog network. Here is more info http://developer.librarium-online.com/navigator/index.php

    Let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to set up a seperate e-mail adress just for this blog, so it's no problem that you commented. I'll check out the blog network, and I'd be happy to join.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey MoM, we still need to finish our game when yo get the time. My 10 odd marines left are totally gonna slaughter your entire army :P

    I don't like Sluggas on foot, Ghazzie or no. Too susceptible to getting shot up or charged, plus a mech army can pretty much play keepaway since you've only got 2 threats to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got owned by Lobbas so I would say switch out a unit of Kans for them. With the points you will have almost enough for that KFF mek all the kids are going crazy for.

    Shoota boyz on foot, slugga boyz in the transports usually works out the best.

    That is a great looking Ghazzie, did you paint him?

    Oh yeah, you can link me if you want... it's free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi vọng với những chia sẻ trên đây. Bạn có thêm thông tin cho mình về các căn bệnh nguy hiểm do muỗi do muỗi gây ra. Mọi thông tin cần tư vấn cũng như lắp đặt cửa lưới chống muỗi với giá thành ưu đãi, hãy liên hệ với chúng tôi theo thông tin ở cuối bài
    Các bệnh nguy hiểm nhất do muỗi gây ra là gì?

    ReplyDelete