Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gamers Gone Wild Site Rules

When accessing this blog, please keep the following rules in mind:

1) Do not insult myself or other readers. It's okay to criticize, but do it constructively. Remember, others may not have the same level of experience as you. There is a big difference between "that idea is stupid" and "you are stupid."

2) I don't have a problem with swearing, but I do have a problem with unnecessary/pointless swearing. If you are just swearing for the sake of swearing, go to 4chan.

3) Do not encourage or endorse cheating of any form. It's not cool.

4) Feel free to quote me or post links to this blog, but if you are going to quote me then please credit me.

If you choose not to follow these rules, your post(s) will be deleted and you will be notified. If the problem continues, I will consider a ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment